That I suffer from a...
1
1
: lack or absence of symmetry: as a : lack of proportion between the parts of a thing; especially : want of bilateral symmetry <asymmetry in the development of the two sides of the brain> b : lack of coordination of two parts acting in connection with one another <asymmetry of convergence of the eyes>
2
: lack of symmetry in spatial arrangement of atoms and groups in a molecule
And, it really bothers me. By 'really' I don't mean that is just slightly annoys me in passing. Asymmetry gets beneath my skin. It infiltrates my brain. Sometimes, I get so caught up in the fact that things are not completely balanced that it affects the other things that I am doing.
The unfortunate part about it is that asymmetry is everywhere. EVERYWHERE. One of you feet are bigger than the other, there is a sidewalk on one side of my porch but not the other. All women know that one of your breasts is larger than the other. The logo for this website isn't even symmetrical. Just the other day I discovered that my left leg is about an inch longer than my right leg!
So, what's the point. Well, I guess there isn't one. Things just aren't balanced. This is just my way of attempting to cope with it.
And, it really bothers me. By 'really' I don't mean that is just slightly annoys me in passing. Asymmetry gets beneath my skin. It infiltrates my brain. Sometimes, I get so caught up in the fact that things are not completely balanced that it affects the other things that I am doing.
The unfortunate part about it is that asymmetry is everywhere. EVERYWHERE. One of you feet are bigger than the other, there is a sidewalk on one side of my porch but not the other. All women know that one of your breasts is larger than the other. The logo for this website isn't even symmetrical. Just the other day I discovered that my left leg is about an inch longer than my right leg!
So, what's the point. Well, I guess there isn't one. Things just aren't balanced. This is just my way of attempting to cope with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment